Fast and easy connections to 176+ million consumers
South Central Ohio’s JEDISO Region has so much to offer businesses, but one of the most important may be how easy it is to get to and from here. Our area is at the center of a network of Interstate-quality divided highways in every direction, providing quick access to Interstates 64, 70, 71, and 77, giving companies one day truck access (600 miles) to more than 176 million consumers throughout eastern North America. Those highway connections also connect us to a remarkably large labor shed throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Our area also has extensive rail operations, providing reliable ways to move large quantities of raw materials to your facilities and ship products across the nationwide rail network and to deep-water ports. With rail-served industrial sites and transload facilities, you’ll be able to get the right service for your needs. We’re also adjacent to the Ohio River, with port facilities in place to handle bulk commodities.
Need convenient access to air travel and cargo? Each of the four counties in the JEDISO region has an airport capable of handling jet traffic. Plus, we’re just a short drive from the large commercial airports in Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton, so business here puts you close to wherever you need to be!
- Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport (PMH)
- Heartland Intermodal Gateway
- James A. Rhodes Airport (I43)
- John Glenn Columbus Int'l Airport (CMH)
- Norfolk Southern
- Norfolk Southern Heartland Corridor
- Ohio South Central Railroad
- Pike County Airport (EOP)
- Port of Portsmith Ohio
- Port of Virginia
- Rickenbacker Inland Port (138) – Columbus
- Ross County Airport – Chillicothe (KRZT)
- Toledo – Lucas County Port Authority